- Start planning the rehearsal dinner. Provide the host with contact information for your attendants and any other guests. well, we have a list of invitees and we've visited two places and i think, as of like 2 days ago, we decided on a place.
- Book rehearsal-dinner site. oh crap. i guess we should book it.
- Brides: Choose your bridesmaids' accessories (shoes, gloves, etc.) and either purchase or pass along purchasing information. choose them?? can i delete this to-do, because i have 7 bridesmaids who are all perfectly awesome and capable of choosing their own fabulous accessories. i'm already forcing them to wear a dress i picked out. isn't that enough dictatorship?
- Shop for and purchase wedding bands.it's funny, but i keep forgetting about these. i found a ring i love, but in new hampshire, so tom either just needs to trust me that it's awesome and i'll call and order it, or we need to get our butts in gear and go look.
- Brides: Experiment with your beauty routine, self-tanners, and facials. um. experiment? i didn't realize i was supposed to do this. can mani/pedi and massage count to fulfill this one?
- Pick up your invitations.hee, i'm so excited for these. they aren't quite finished being made yet, but rest assured, that within the next week or two, we'll be having an assembly party.
- Brides: Buy any special lingerie your gown requires in time for first fittings. when's my first fitting supposed to be, i wonder? i'll have to check august's to-do's because i wasn't planning on getting my first fitting until september, you know, when yoga has turned me into a centered, meditating, ass-kicking goddess.
notice that MOST of it is "BRIDE" stuff. sigh. ok, back to procrastinating. have a great monday!