Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Monday, July 30, 2007
so as i was packing my bag to leave the next day, i noticed an envelope in my bag that said "steph (to read later)" it's a card from her... "the only thing i can say or do is to tell you i'll try again and i promise with all my heart that i will do my absolute best to stay 'quit'. i realized this weekend (before last night) how much of life i'm missing because of it. i do love you and i'll try everything and anything to make you and mel proud. love, mom"
i seriously could throw up. i hate that this office is just home to the most awful times in my life and i can't wait to start new. i love you, too, mom. and i'm sorry that it couldn't be beaten. i'm just sorry altogether.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Hello Stephanie,Thank you for your message.Your dresses are in transit to us, and we are expecting to receive them on Monday. Upon arrival, we will be shipping them to you to ensure delivery by August 3rd.
While it does not appear that the order will be early, as we had previously hoped, it will be on time.
so oh well, not early, but on time, which is FINE with me!
in other news.... though i don't know why i'm mentioning it because you're all obviously counting down to the wedding on your own, but we are in double digits! 99 days. whoa. i gotta lotta stuff to do.
also, i start my new job at LEGO soon. whee! it's weird though, to leave a job i've been at almost 5 years. i have never worked in one place for so long. i am going in on monday to sift through all the crap i've accumulated (wow, did i even spell that correctly?) and dump it.
tom comes home from VT tomorrow, yay!!! but, i will probably be gone before he gets here because i'm leaving tomorrow for CW 2007. this year tom and andy's fiancee are joining us, so it'll be a packed house on saturday. here's hoping for good weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, July 20, 2007
yeah, so as i was pulling out of my parking space, my neighbor was pulling into one and we collided. my first instinct was that it was my fault, well, because it usually is. but i'm really not sure this is on me. he definitely could see me before i could see him, so... ugh. my poor car is just going to fall apart soon.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Monday, July 16, 2007
- Start planning the rehearsal dinner. Provide the host with contact information for your attendants and any other guests. well, we have a list of invitees and we've visited two places and i think, as of like 2 days ago, we decided on a place.
- Book rehearsal-dinner site. oh crap. i guess we should book it.
- Brides: Choose your bridesmaids' accessories (shoes, gloves, etc.) and either purchase or pass along purchasing information. choose them?? can i delete this to-do, because i have 7 bridesmaids who are all perfectly awesome and capable of choosing their own fabulous accessories. i'm already forcing them to wear a dress i picked out. isn't that enough dictatorship?
- Shop for and purchase wedding bands.it's funny, but i keep forgetting about these. i found a ring i love, but in new hampshire, so tom either just needs to trust me that it's awesome and i'll call and order it, or we need to get our butts in gear and go look.
- Brides: Experiment with your beauty routine, self-tanners, and facials. um. experiment? i didn't realize i was supposed to do this. can mani/pedi and massage count to fulfill this one?
- Pick up your invitations.hee, i'm so excited for these. they aren't quite finished being made yet, but rest assured, that within the next week or two, we'll be having an assembly party.
- Brides: Buy any special lingerie your gown requires in time for first fittings. when's my first fitting supposed to be, i wonder? i'll have to check august's to-do's because i wasn't planning on getting my first fitting until september, you know, when yoga has turned me into a centered, meditating, ass-kicking goddess.
notice that MOST of it is "BRIDE" stuff. sigh. ok, back to procrastinating. have a great monday!
Friday, July 13, 2007
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Monday, July 09, 2007
Friday, July 06, 2007
the bridesmaid dresses will be here in two weeks!
ok, ridiculously excited giddy freak out over. for now.
back to your regularly scheduled weekends.