Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Friday, August 22, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
including, but not limited to:
- sedu xti wikkid awesome hairdryer to the STAHS! [i love you for this one, danse!]
- bed head control freak shampoo and conditioner
- bed head spoil me spray which is supposed to accomplish the following: Smoothes hair instantly. Anti-static defrizzer. A second day restyler with hydrating conditioning results. Gives hair a light, moveable hold. [mostly i bought these because after smelling 49 anti-frizz shampoos, hunter and i thought these smelled the best]
- paul mitchell slick works which has SO MANY alleged benefits, i have to link to them all [my hair diva, bryan, suggested this. he said my hair "LOVES THIS PRODUCT!"]
i will carefully launder, dry and style my hair tomorrow and post a picture. you guys tell me if all this shit is working or not. HAPPY SUNDAY. I HAVE TOMORROW OFF, SUCKERS!!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
ok, let's talk about random, ridiculous pop songs that i cannot. get. ENOUGH. of.
ummmmm jesse mccartney much? wtf? HOW do i like this kid? i don't know, but i LOVE this song. sigh. it's embarrassing. even for a new kids fan.
AND my friend (won ton, you know who you are, you bastard) is SERIOUSLY hating on this chris brown jam that i could fold 10 loads of laundry to! it's me and chris foreva!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
- garage door opener is shiny and new, complete with a new remote! WOOT!
- the couch cannot be repaired so they are exchanging it for a new one! WOOT!
- the radon water guys are STILL HERE. since 8:30am! no end in sight. but at least my water won't be poisonous anymore. woot?
- the radon mitigation system is being installed today. they have to vent it out 12 inches ABOVE my roof!! wtf!?
- the garage door repair guy is here. GREAT NEWS! the opener is FRIED! he thinks it was HIT BY LIGHTNING. um. WHAT!? anyway... that's an unexpected three hundred bucks to replace it. WHEE! there goes my leather coffee table/ottoman set. SIGH.
- raymour & i deliver RIPPED LOVESEATs er, i mean flanigan is coming to repair my loveseat.
they are the only ones not clogging up my driveway currently. thank god for extra lego sets to keep hunter busy while i deal with all these people. oh yeah... AND TRY TO GET WORK DONE!
oh.. doorbell. couch repair?