- olivia stood up all by herself without holding on to anything two days ago and has been doing it more and more every day! i think walking isn't too far off!
- tonight she fed herself some yogurt from a bowl WITH A SPOON!!!
- she can sign "more" and "all done"
- she points to the kitties and whispers "kee kee kee kee"
- i caved and did a version of sleep training.
wait three minutes, go back in, wipe the tears, lay her down, rub her hair or her back, say goodnight and leave.
the first two nights i had to go in three times and the second night she wailed so much i thought she would throw up and *i* cried. but it's gotten easier and tonight, i just finished the bottle, gave her a cuddle and put her right to bed. she rolled over and snuggled her blankie and closed her eyes.
it's like a freakin miracle!