Monday, January 14, 2008

dirt devil update

i love target.

target, will you be my valentine?

so, i called them and told them my tale of woe fully expecting them to laugh and hang up on me (because that is what i would do.) and the woman put me on hold and then came back, "Oh yes, I have a record of that hand-held being brought over to the service desk, but I don't see it here. Why don't you just bring in your receipt and we'll GIVE YOU A NEW ONE"

(side note: why do i not feel it necessary to use capitalization except when i'm quoting someone? wtf?)

so i hopped over there on saturday and picked up and BROUGHT HOME my new dirt devil KONE. i love it. though they say you can put it anywhere in your house and because it's soooo stylish, it'll fit in.

my husband doesn't really notice house stuff, but he stopped mid-sentence when he returned home saturday to say, "When did we get a megaphone?"




1 comment:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Yay! I'm glad they gave you one without asking questions.

And the megaphone comment is pretty hilarious.