Sunday, January 06, 2008

it's not only kids...

who are troublesome to photograph. here are my sister-in-law's attempts to photograph tom and me on our first married christmas:

dude, i'm fat
ok, she said in that one, tom was covering my face with his gang signs. she should have said YOUR HIPS LOOK ENORMOUS IN THOSE JEANS. never wear them AGAIN. but she is sweet and would never say that.

however, here's take two: clearly there is a theme here of tom not liking my face.

let's try again:
um, yeah. this one, i will admit, is my fault. OK ONE MORE:

FINALLY! ok i'm through attention whoring for the day.

2 comments:

kirida said...

In most of our couple shots, I usually wrap my leg around my husband in a weird body jenga pose. It never comes out as attractive as I think it will.

Pickles and Dimes said...

You guys are so cute!!

I always turn a weird way in our couple poses so that my hips look extra wide too. I swear they're not like that in real life!