look, i need help. in a SERIOUS way. my hair? NIGHTMARE. TOTAL NIGHTMARE.
once upon a time i had a fabulous hair dryer. i'm talkin' the Be All and End All. but... two weeks before my wedding, i DROPPED it and it busted.
i went to bbb and bought some two-bit $40 hair dryer and i've looked like a singed gerbil ever since.
let me break it down for yous... i have frizzy hair. WICKED frizzy. it's curly, but i straighten it every day and don't even start with the whole "oh it's frizzy because you color and straighten it and why can't you just be footloose and fancy free and natural" because THAT IS NOT HAPPENING. so get it out of your head. on occasion, i let it airdry. it doesn't help. it dries all wonky and looks like bed head (and not sexy bedhead) and dready and whilst i love me some dreadlocks, they just aren't MY best look. so i straighten. NOT WITH A IRON. i straighten with a lovely, giant round brush.
and i color. and that won't stop, either. i am thirty-three, people, and it's just necessary.
i've never had trouble with gross frizz nastiness POST hair dry until my beloved dryer broke, so i must assume that the new crap one is at least 85% at fault. the other 15% could be product-related. so i ask you this... what kind of hair dryer is THE BEST? i mean, THE ABSOLUTE BEST. i am willing to part with cash over this if it promises to work. also, what hair products do you use for STRAIGHTENING and DEFRIZZIFYING?
lay it on me. i'm a straight up MESS these days. every day with the pony tail/knot. every. single. day. and it's STILL frizzing out. ugh, i have to stop talking about it.