Thursday, August 31, 2006

bringing lazy to a whole new level.

so not only did i pay someone to change my windshield wipers yesterday (my dad is disowning me right now for eternity. i can feel it.), i just finished placing my very first peapod order (and my mom would be high-fiving me over this gem!). for those of you who aren't familiar with peapod, it's a grocery delivery service. have i become housebound in some way, you ask? why, no. i am just tired of carrying groceries up two flights of stairs (and through 5 hall doors). that's all. oh, and i got a free delivery coupon so it's basically a wash... i'm not spending more than i would by actually GOING to the grocery store. except i guess i have to tip the delivery guy. whatever. it's worth it. or maybe it is. we'll see. i'll keep you posted. they're coming tomorrow between 10:30 - 2:00pm. i'll get a 2 hour timeframe in the morning to narrow it down, which is better than the damn cable company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they remembered all of those WW snack bars. Dude where are my pics of hunter's first day of school?!