Tuesday, December 05, 2006

rootin' tootin' christmas, y'all!

ok, look at me! two posts in one day. but trust me. TRUST ME. this is worth it. so i just received this email from jen. (reprinted with permission.) i have to share:

so we had our holiday party on sunday. an early dinner at a nice restaurant in Hampton Beach. drinks, apps, dinner buffet...sounds fine, right?
well, then a cowboy named Pebble Hardpiece comes running into the room, screaming "YEEEEEE HAAAWWWWW!"...and so begins the country-western themed, murder mystery dinner theater. i won't go into all the details, but i will tell you that i was briefly held captive by a love-crazed Mexican named Lorenzo. who actually looked a little like Brett but with brown face paint and a sword.

how was your weekend?


i'm so not even kidding you. this is so funny, i almost (ALMOST) don't miss my tree anymore. but i still do. a little. ok, a lot.

1 comment:

Brett said...

It was me! I was so wrapped up in my character that I didn't have a chance to say "hi". Sorry, girl, maybe next time.

xoxo,
Lorenzo