Tuesday, September 02, 2008

more random photos

here is one of the hanging flower plants i've been trying not to kill for the last two months:


yeah mofo! so far, so good. there are even yellow flowers on this bitch now too!


here's one of my latest painting projects... the "accent wall" in my living room:


burnt sesame or brown or WHATEVER

don't mind the random walmart light in the middle of the floor. I COULDN'T SEE, OK?!

post-painting photoshoot with simon:



i like to get my furry tail in the yellow paint and rub it EVERYWHERE!!

we look worn out, don't we?

hunter's FIRST SOCCER PRACTICE!!! (you have NO IDEA what this means to my husband. NO IDEA!!!)


baby beckham

he even KICKED THE BALL, PEOPLE!!!

don't hate the playa, hate the game

ok, i have more of our trip to fenway on sunday, but i'm too damn tired now and shut up, i know these aren't formatted right, but i'm TIRED!

4 comments:

kirida said...

The flowers are pretty! I wish I had that kind of success.

Danse said...

Cute photos. I love the accent wall!

Pickles and Dimes said...

I love the wall too! And your flowers are gorgeous.

Whimsy said...

Love the accent wall. How did you ever get your cat to help with the painting? Mine are absolutely good for NOTHING and just sit back drinking Yoo-Hoo, pointing out painting mistakes with their paws while I WORK.